Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Bayou Lacombe Construction is looking for individuals with a track record of dependable performance, is a proven team player, and a proficiency in HVAC installation and repair.
- Install and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units, equipment, and devices for both commercial and industrial customers. Install and repair of electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems.
- Work with supervisors and managers to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work limited nights or weekends to accommodate needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle to include refueling and routine maintenance as required, reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Document all equipment installations: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Comprehend scope of work, execute a installation plan, obtain necessary materials, and effectively update progress to the customer.
- Communicate material procurement with supervisors and managers, as needed, to keep company and customers informed about work progressions.
- Provide detailed, complete, and timely paperwork as required.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to supervisor/manager potential opportunities for additional business.
- Experience in installation of HVAC equipment and devices preferred.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail, excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently and manage a helper, making sure job is done in a timely manner and correctly the first time.
- Well groomed, neat appearance.
- Valid social security number, driver’s license, clean driving record, must pass background check.
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company.
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry, or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement account with company match
- Take home vehicle
- Cell Phone and clothing allowance
- Paid sick, vacation, and company holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [HVAC Installation Technician ]