Olathe Medical Center, West 151st Street, Olathe, KS, USA
Vanguard Resources, Inc.
Vanguard Resources, Inc. (VRI) is actively recruiting for a FT Maintenance Tech 2nd shift!
Job Title: Full Time Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
Hours/Shift: 2nd Shift 2:30PM -11:00PM; Monday through Friday AND required to work ROTATING WEEKENDS & ON-CALL DUTY
Location: Olathe Medical Center- 20333 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061
Pay: Starting at $20 an hour
Compensation: Pay is based on relevant skills and previous experience!
BONUS Opportunities! ANNUAL MERIT INCREASES!
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- The Maintenance Technician will demonstrate application of principles, methods, techniques, tools and equipment used in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial/mechanical equipment and machinery.
- MUST be willing to work overtime hours, some weekends & some holidays – potential for On Call pay as well
- Must be able to pass a strict criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must consent to required hospital health screens, if needed, must agree to any necessary vaccines, if needed (ie. Flu, TDAP, etc.)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (no more than 3 moving violations within 3 years)
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
IMPORTANT: This Healthcare facility may require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination for all staff; religious and medical xemptions may be granted in accordance with applicable state and federal law.
Vanguard Resources is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician who can work well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will perform demand and scheduled preventive maintenance of the facility equipment to cover all trades including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, refrigeration, pneumatic tube, painting, carpentry and associated systems in accordance with departmental, hospital and regulatory agency codes. Specific duties include maintaining facilities and equipment in hospital or clinic environment. All other duties as assigned.
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
- Generous paid time off program
- Eligibility in 401k retirement PLUS employer matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability
- POTENTIAL for On Call/Call Back pay
- Basic Life Insurance paid by company
- Leaves of Absence participation, if needed
- Participation in Employee Referral Bonus program
- Training & Development Program
- Internal PROMOTION opportunities
- Stability working within a hospital setting
- EDUCATION/Tuition Assistance!
EOE: Vanguard Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Hospital Maintenance Technician FT 2nd Shift (Olathe Medical Center, West 151st Street, Olathe, KS, USA) ]