Bellevue, WA, USA
Emeritus Clinical Solutions, Inc.
EMERITUS CLINICAL SOLUTIONS, INC.
At Emeritus we are passionate about supporting patients and their care givers in the pursuit of health. We are a Veteran-Owned and Operated Medical Equipment Repair Provider who specializes in Hospital Bed & Stretcher Repair and Maintenance. Our team helps hospitals keep their medical equipment in good working order. As a result, our services improve patient satisfaction and increase safety.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We are an entrepreneurial firm that provides a collaborative yet autonomous work environment. We put our employees first and ensure to offer every possible benefit to ensure the health and financial stability of our team members and their families.
As an emerging company, we have exciting opportunities underway including new services to support the cyber security of medical technology. Our forward-looking strategy allows our team members to participate in the early days of our company vision.
We encourage our employees to integrate their everyday work responsibilities with their own individual lifestyles, empowering our teams to structure work that is scheduled with how they want to live.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO IS….
Client Focused — Being able to go above and beyond to meet the customer’s service needs is core to our high customer satisfaction.
Thorough / Acute — Maintaining a high attention to detail and thoroughly completing work tasks will ensure that we are providing the highest service quality possible.
Dependable —Being reliable, responsible, and dependable promotes an autonomous work environment.
Gritty / Resourceful — The job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
Integrity — As an extension of patient care, being honest and ethical is necessary.
Growth Mindset – Always being willing to improve processes, learn new ways of working, and self- improvement ensures our teams can support each other.
Emeritus Clinical Solutions has an opening for a Hospital Bed Service & General Biomedical Equipment Technician. This person will apply experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting to perform preventive maintenance and repair services on hospital beds/stretchers and a variety of other medical equipment. We are looking for high-energy people with positive, proactive attitudes that can help us grow and expand our service division. Apply integrity-driven, patient-focused approach to medical equipment maintenance.
- Ensure that a positive, proactive solution-centered maintenance methodology is utilized in all situations.
- Develop medical equipment management plans customized to the needs of our customers. Perform on-site medical equipment service needs assessments.
Explain and demonstrate correct operation or preventative maintenance of medical equipment to operators.
- Test or calibrate components or equipment, following manufacturers’ manuals and troubleshooting techniques, using hand tools, power tools, or measuring devices. Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following manufacturers’ specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair, or replace defective parts such as motors, PCBs, or transformers.
- Perform preventive maintenance or services such as cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting equipment.
- Test, evaluate, and classify excess or in-use medical equipment and determine serviceability, condition, and disposition, in accordance with regulations.
- Examine medical equipment or facility’s structural environment and check for proper use of equipment to protect patients and staff from electrical or mechanical hazards and to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Study technical manuals or attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Minimum of one year of experience performing troubleshooting and planned maintenance on electro- mechanical equipment following current standards, code, and procedures to ensure safe and effective operation of those devices.
Must have strong mechanical aptitude necessary to repair and maintain hospital beds and stretchers.
Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and able to frequently maneuver standing to floor positions.
Must be familiar with current joint commissions, EC standards and methods of compliance.
Willing to travel outside of assigned region up to 10% of the time.
Must have a valid license, reliable transportation, and be willing to drive out of the region occasionally.
Must be willing to submit to a background test, drug screening, and sign a non-compete.
Experience working in a hospital environment a plus.
Experience using computer maintenance management software systems is a plus.
Must be vaccinated for COVID.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Medical Equipment Repair: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Hospital Bed Technician (Bellevue, WA, USA) ]