7001 Northeast Columbia Boulevard, Portland, OR, USA
Pacific Service Center
- Replace skin panels, top rails, bottom rails, and section rails
- Replace or repair cross-members
- Section decking
- Replace doors (swing and roll-up)
- Perform basic wiring
- Replace or repair roofs
- Repair and install liftgates
- Replace interior kick liners
- Replace king pins
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school in body repair or, a 91 Bravo military occupational specialty designation; three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in all aspects of trailer repair, including structural repairs
- TIG/MIG welding experience.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems is a plus!
- Must have own tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Manual dexterity, experience with hand tools, and physical strength.
- Have own tools
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Heavy Truck Trailer Repair Technician ]