437 Las Campanas Drive, Santa Fe, NM, USA
The Club at Las Campanas
Would you love to be paid to spend your day on a golf course every day? Tee up your career as a part of our Greenskeepers team at The Club at Las Campanas. The work environment is an upbeat culture where our team prepares Las Campanas’ two 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf courses for the members. We manicure the landscape, mow the grass with various types of mowers, use blowers to clean leaves, detail pond edges with weed-eaters and prepare the sand traps for daily play. This is a hands-on job for those who enjoy the fresh air and outdoors. Most of the work is physical in nature which helps keep the staff in good shape. The position is great for both male and female applicants.
As a Platinum Club of America property, you’ll experience the standards of quality and service normally reserved for the professionals. And of course, the job comes with Golf Privileges so you can come play for fun on your days off.
- Operating mowers and trimmers to keep our courses looking pristine.
- Setting tee markers and cups on greens daily; maintaining ball washers; replacing tee towels and flags when needed, and removing debris, sand, and seeds from courses.
- Maintaining fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment.
- Returning all equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility.
- Watering and fertilizing tees, greens, and fairways. Spraying chemicals on landscaped areas.
- Assisting in the construction of new greens, tees, and fairways.
- Must be able to commit to hours of operations (during high season especially) early mornings, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Physical, mental and emotional stamina to work outdoors
- Ability to drive an automobile with Valid ID
- Knowledge of methods and materials used in grounds and landscape area construction/maintenance work.
•Tuition Reimbursement Scholarship Program – Eligible to apply for $10,000-$20,000 in college tuition reimbursement every year after working at The Club for one year (or two summer seasons). Money can be used towards college tuition, fees, books, laptops, etc. This is for employees continuing their own education or to pay for their children’s college tuition. PT employees are eligible to apply for up to $10,000/year. FT employees are eligible to apply for up to $20,000/year.
•Matched Teen Savings Account – Eligible for our teenage employees and our adult employees who have teenagers. Las Campanas will start you out by adding $500 to the account at no cost to you. Then we will match every dollar you or someone else puts into it up to an additional $500/year.
•Complimentary Meals made by our culinary staff
•Optional Gym Membership at our employee gym for just $5/pay period ($10/month). This gym has every piece of equipment you could ever need to get fit and stay healthy.
•Employee Discounts at our Golf Pro Shop and Salon/Spa products and services.
•Golf Privileges – Come play golf on our two 18-hole Jack Nicklaus courses on your days off.
•Referral Bonus Program – Get $300 from us when you refer a friend to work here, and they stay for at least 60 days.
•Time and half pay anytime you work over 40 hours/week.
•Time and half pay on worked holidays.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Greenskeeper (437 Las Campanas Drive, Santa Fe, NM, USA) ]