1300 Country Club Rd, York, PA, USA
Country Club of York
The Country Club of York is in the process of hiring individuals within the Greens and Grounds Department for groundskeeper positions. Please see the details of the positions below.
- $12+ hourly rate – Opportunities for overtime each week.
- Regular hours are 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (March, April, October, November) and 5:30 a.m. -2:00 p.m. (May through September), Monday through Friday.
- Preferable if the individual would be able to work 3-4 hours on Saturday and Sunday morning 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Individuals interested in part-time work for mornings and weekends are also encouraged to apply.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to submit to a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening test.
- Must be able to pass a state mandated background check.
- Uniforms (shirts/hats) will be provided to you at no expense.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or over and have the ability to walk 2-4 miles per day.
We are looking for hard working, committed individuals to begin building a relationship for seasonal employment at CCY for years to come. The posted positions are available from March to November of 2021.
Applicants will assist in the daily setup and maintenance of the golf course. Duties may include, but are not limited to: course setup, walk/rider mowing, bunker maintenance, string trimming, debris cleanup, maintenance around clubhouse, trash removal, coolers, and special projects. Previous golf course or landscaping experience beneficial, but not required.
The Country Club of York is a full service private country club located in Spring Garden Township at the intersection of Country Club Road and Clubhouse Road very close to York College and WellSpan York Hospital.
Please contact Kyle Behnert at email@example.com if you are interested in the opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Greens and Grounds Crew Member ]