San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
San Diego International is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you’re looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Finance & Risk Management Department is looking for an individual with demonstrated experience in writing and administering grants, reviewing, and interpreting regulations and compliance monitoring in a Grants Administrator (Senior Financial Analyst) role. Enjoy a flexible telecommuting schedule (3 days remote, 2 days on-site) as you assist with administering the Authority’s grants for capital budgets and:
- Perform research to identify available funding opportunities through available Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) grants and Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) program.
- Assist the Manager, Airport Finance with the review of program requirements and ensuring compliance with the respective grant award programs; prepare for and respond to audit requests, mandated reporting and requests for public records of grants received and awarded.
- Assist in developing the annual plan for the Airport to maximize grant funds for various capital projects; manage internal controls and checks and balances before, during, and after project construction and design; monitor all payments and reimbursements to ensure proper payment has been requested
- Assist with the development of grant applications, request for approvals, and grant strategies for eligibility of potential projects; assist with the development, implementation, and enforcement of grant procedures and guidelines to ensure all federal funds expenditures remain in compliance with grant terms and conditions.
- Relationship Management. Ability to work with others to benefit the organizational business objectives and goals.
- Critical Evaluation. Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify an optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
- Agility. Readily adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Communication. Effectively exchange information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal, written, facilitation, and persuasion.
- Leveraging Technology: Proficient in computer systems, MS Office Suite, ERP or other financial software.
- Ethical Conduct & Integrity: Ability to perform work responsibilities with honesty and consistency.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in public or business administration, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in governmental budgeting, grants administration, financial analysis, or professional accounting.
- Equivalent combination of training and experience.
***Experience with federal, state, or military regulation interpretation and compliance is preferred but not required.
Depending on experience and qualifications, hiring range is $77,633 – $102,863.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
As a condition of employment, the selected candidate must provide proof of fully-vaccinated COVID-19 vaccination status prior to their first day of employment unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority’s Talent, Culture & Capability Department.
Physical & Mental Demands
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Grants Administrator (San Diego, CA, USA) ]