Nashville, TN, USA
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance functions | Audit PMs and task lists, giving feedback on improvement ideas and ensuring all parts list are accurate
- Key Systems include:
- Boiler / Chiller Systems
- HVAC including ISO 5 / ISO 8 and Lab Environments
- LN2 Refrigeration
- Reverse Osmosis w/ EDI Purified Water System
- Water For Injection / Clean Steam Generation and Distribution
- Point of Use WFI Cooling Systems
- Operation of BMS/EMS system with Alarm Reporting and Resolution
- Vial/Syringe/Filling Station
- Homogenizing/Microfluidic/DeBee Equipment
- Sterile IV Bagging
- GMP Related Equipment
- Lead/Aid in SOP Development.
- Ensure all information is entered into Master Control to track utilization and feedback is given on all work completed during shift.
- Coordinate and prioritize assigned daily workload.
- Ensure major issues are recorded and conveyed to Maintenance Management.
- Ensure issues and temporary repairs are escalated to Maintenance Management to ensure plans to resolve repairs are in process.
- Support team with positive motivation and team engagement
- Suggest and work on continuous improvement initiatives to achieve zero losses due to equipment failures and technical issues.
- Work alongside upper management on influential decisions pertaining to equipment.
- Participate in RCA on equipment and process failures to provide insight to failure and suggest corrective actions.
- Give feedback to Maintenance Management/System Owners on scheduled work to ensure work is completed.
- Communicate effectively on shift and to the Maintenance team to ensure any assistance requests are filled.
- Assist with completion of team workload as scheduled.
- Conduct other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 2 years working experience working/knowledge in a technical discipline such as Industrial Maintenance Technology. (5 years’ experience in lieu of associates degree or higher)
- Possess a fundamental comprehension of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings to solve problems in a timely manner at the component level on all manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot AC/DC Electrical components (up to 480VAC 3 Phase) including motor starters, switches and sensors found on manufacturing equipment using basic test equipment such as multi-meters and amp probes.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to work with hand tools, power tools, machine tools, and test instruments.
- Knowledge of plant operations and systems (e.g., heating, cooling, ventilation, electrical, gas, building utility, manufacturing equipment, etc.).
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [GMP Maintenance Technician (Nashville, TN, USA) ]