14401 Sovereign Rd., Suite 111, Fort Worth, TX USA
* No-Cost Individual Health Care * Paid Time Off * On-the-Job Training * Competitive Pay with Bonus Opportunity * Friendly, Positive Work Culture *
AgBiTech specializes in manufacturing biological insecticides. This is a unique formulation position where you will work with a great team and for a company that makes a difference on a global scale!
The Formulation Production Assistant will work with the team to produce AgBiTech’s biological insecticides. This job will involve regular work inside a freezer, and working with custom-designed machinery.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
The Production Assistant (Formulation) will:
- Assist with several different aspects of the production process involved in product development
- Work regularly for extended periods of time in a freezer (all necessary PPE provided)
- Work with different types of machines required for product development
- Accurately record all quality control measurements
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Monitor and adhere to relevant workplace health and safety requirements
- Develop and maintain strong collaborations with AgBiTech colleagues
A successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Ability to work for extended periods of time in a freezer
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and standard operating procedures
- A willingness to work in a team environment and independently
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to get along well with others
- Ability to contribute to process improvement
What we offer:
- A friendly environment
- Great benefits to include 401(k) match, employee only healthcare at no cost to the employee, and an employer contribution towards the cost of employee plus family coverage.
- The opportunity to perform unique tasks unlike other companies while working with caterpillars and assisting in producing our products.
- On the job training
- Start time between 5:00am to 7:00am depending on business needs
- Monday to Friday
- Hours are 5:00am to 1:30pm during training with a possible later start time after training depending on business needs.
Pay is $18.00 per hour with the possiblity of a $1.00 an hour pay increase after 90 days. Bonus opportunity based on team achieving specified metrics every 4 weeks.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Formulation Production Assistant (14401 Sovereign Rd., Suite 111, Fort Worth, TX USA) ]