Macon, GA, USA
Mr. Chips Inc.
FORKLIFT DRIVER – Overnight
- Staging, shipping and warehousing activities on a daily basis.
- Ensures proper shipping procedures are followed for traceability and security purposes.
- Follows Good Manufacturing (GMP’s) and company procedures prior to, while executing and upon completion of the shipping and receiving process.
- Ensures FIFO practices are followed.
- Follows company safety procedures at all times.
- Monitors and documents temperature recording devices and readings as defined in company policy during storage and upon shipping when applicable.
- Follows proper documentation process of product discarding practices.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of forklift experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent forklift operating skills.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to read and write.
- Must be willing to work in cross functional situations.
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements for this position will be contacted.
In accordance with state and federal laws, Bay View Foods/Mr. Chips, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, gender, height, weight, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. Bay View Foods/Mr. Chips, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Forklift: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Forklift Driver ]