Bradley University, West Bradley Avenue, Peoria, IL, USA
Join our team at Bradley University! We are looking for talented leaders to join our team as shift supervisors!
• Produce and maintain work schedules and may prepare production packets (Production sheets and recipes).
• Direct daily activities.
• Maintains food production that ensures the safety and quality of food according to policies, procedures, and department requirements.
• Ensure that food items are stored in a safe, organized, and hazard-free environment.
• Maintain all serving schedules; ensure that all food items are served per menu specifications in a safe and appropriate manner following Aramark policies and procedures.
• Maintain a sanitary department following health and safety codes and regulations.
• Maintain accurate inventory on a weekly basis.
• Supervise and evaluate employees; counsel; promote employee growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
• Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment.
• Train/mentor other food service workers.
• Ensure all food safety/temperature logs are completed with appropriate corrective action, as necessary.
• Proficiency in multi-tasking.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Food Service Director or Manager whenever his/her skill and/or experience would be vital to initiate, coordinate, or complete any given program.
• Must fill in for absent employees at location, as necessary.
• Attend food service meetings with staff.
• Maintain communication with staff (including office staff, e-mail, phone calls, inter-office mail, etc).
• Promote good public relations.
Position does require evening and weekend shifts. Full time, with opportunities for advancement.
Free uniform, meals, and work shoes. Vacation and PTO time, 401K and benefits available.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Food Service Supervisor (Bradley University, West Bradley Avenue, Peoria, IL, USA) ]