Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
If you have experience in military style feeding and love to travel, Pentad Corporation might be the place for you! We work at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, a warm weathered environment with a tight-knit community. Pentad is looking for Managers/Supervisors whose talents include enthusiasm, a people-focused management style, and attention to detail.
The Food Service Manager/Supervisor is responsible for assisting with every aspect of the day-to-day operation by ensuring that military needs are met by making sure the food is healthy and delicious, the facility are clean and well-kept, and any special requests are attended to.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
· Manage the product of the daily menu.
· Solve customer issues quickly in a friendly and professional manner.
· Understand and apply government/military rules regarding foodservice and general employment matters.
· Ensure proper use of a wide variety of kitchen equipment and appliances to include, but not limited to, floor mixers, slicers, ovens, sharp knives, and fryers.
· Manage food service employees, protect quality, and provide customer service.
· Assure accurate completion of various foodservice/ government operating reports.
· Assure safety rules and regulations are implemented and followed.
· Professionally interact team members and customers
· Prolonged walking or standing for 8-12 continuous hours.
· Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling cart with 40 lbs., and lifting product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more)
· Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum requisites to fulfill contract requirements. Military food service experience is preferred, however civilian experience is still very acceptable.
· Minimum of five (5) years of working experience in a Government/Commercial kitchen with dining room facility operations equivalent to that of a military cafeteria
· Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a Government/Commercial kitchen with dining room facility operations equivalent to that of a military cafeteria.
· Military food service experience in the pay grade of E-6 or above may be substituted as management/supervisory experience for this position.
· Minimum of high school graduate degree or equivalent certification.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Food Service Facility Manager (Guantanamo Bay, Cuba) (Guantanamo Bay, Cuba) ]