4030 Northeast Buffalo Street, Portland, OR, USA
Pacific Service Center
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (this is not an all-inclusive list but is intended to describe the general nature of the position):
- Perform damaged vehicle inspection
- Provide findings to Estimator.
- Order and install all appropriate parts
- Perform all body repair work
- Paint and finish the vehicle.
- Record all repairs and inventory parts used.
Two-year certificate from college or technical school in auto body repair or, 91 Bravo Military Occupational Specialty designation; three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license (clean record for the past year)
- Automotive mechanical repair work and must, and experience with diesel tractors and trailers highly desired.
- Painting skills and manual dexterity.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with lift gate and refrigeration systems is a plus!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Fleet and Truck Collision Repair Technician ]