ArcSource Group, Inc.
ArcSource Group, Inc. is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) that delivers training, military readiness, and management-related services to DoD and civilian customers. The position of Financial Analyst provides hands-on analysis and management of a portfolio of medical service delivery projects in a federal government agency. The portfolio provides healthcare programs to Military Service Members throughout the world. Must have an Active Secret clearance.
Clearance Requirements: Active Secret clearance
· DoD financial analyst experience in a military environment
· Experience in analysis, accounting, internal controls, financial reporting, budget managing, account reconciliation, reporting, and strategic financial planning
· Financial analysis at the portfolio level
· Perform financial analysis, financial reconciliation between plan and actuals, reporting and presenting recommendations to the portfolio manager
· Produce high-quality deliverables and reports on time and in a fast-paced environment
· Provide customer-focused support, such as; knowledge of the portfolio and responses in a timely manner
· Coordinate, facilitate, and consolidate one or more budget data calls, such as; out-year data calls and Program Objective Memorandum (POM)
· Manage Budget Submitting Office (BSO) level Unfunded Requirement Requests (UFR) calls
· Format executive-level Status of Funds
· High proficiency in Excel
· Weekly Executive view of Status of Funds reports
· Weekly Project Execution Reports
· Monitoring Execution and preparing recommended courses of action to meet performance metrics
· Annual Planning Figure Change Requests
· Fund Authorization Document (FAD) Requests
· Spend Plan adjustments
· Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with education level
· 5 years’ experience of relevant experience
· Must have government (civilian) experience; Military (DoD) environment is preferred
· Strong GFEBS (General Fund Enterprise Business System) knowledge and utilization
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Takes INITIATIVE, FOLLOWS-THRU on tasks, and produces RESULTS
· Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) budget and finance tool suites and general ledgers, such as; General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP), Electronic Document Access (EDA), Defense Travel System (DTS)
· Experience with business feeders
· Advanced level skills with Excel and experience in other MS Suite applications, such as Microsoft PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to communicate with a wide range of personalities
· Excellent organizational skills, and ability to multitask
· Has attention to detail, and the ability to verify work for accuracy
· Direct client support experience
· Able to brief executive summaries
· Knowledge of the transaction lifecycle
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Long-Term & Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance – Employer Paid
· Fifteen days PTO annualized and Federal Holidays
· Salary dependent on skills and experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
· Work is currently performed in a Fully Remote/Telework Environment.
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Problem-Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
· Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethics; upholds organizational values.
· Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
· Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
· Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
· Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
· Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Mathematical Skills – Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
· Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://arcsourcegroup.com/careers. To request accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, and drug testing.
ArcSource Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
ArcSource Group participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Financial Analyst (Remote) ]