Easton, PA, USA
Apis is looking for a Field Service Technician that will frequently travel to customer’s sites to install and service devices, interface with customers, and check the performance of the Apis system. Most travel will occur in the Northeast, with opportunities to also travel around the country.
Apis is an early startup company gearing up for rapid growth, and you will be joining the team at the ‘ground floor’ with substantial career growth potential. The founding team at Apis is fun-loving, active, passionate, and transparent. We support flexibility in the workplace and strive to build a supportive culture that will foster and facilitate the goals of our employees.
- Interact with team members and customers. Strong customer service skills are a must have when working at a customer’s site.
- Travel to customer’s sites to install and service devices, interface with customers, and check the performance of the Apis system.
- Provide feedback to management to improve operational efficiency
- Collect and interpret field data; Communicate observations and technical data verbally and in writing
- Operate industrial environmental control systems
- Be working both in a team and performing work independently
- Be working both inside and outside throughout the year in varying weather conditions
- Have schedule and vacation flexibility
- Efficient with and the ability to operate test equipment such as, measuring devices, electrical meters, etc. – training to be provided
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn new skills, good work ethic, and overall positive attitude
- Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Ability to read maps, constructions plans, engineering specifications, industry handbooks, and diagrams
- Valid Driver’s license required, safe driving record
- Meet physical requirements for driving (pick-up truck, ATV, and UTV), ability to walk or drive over rough terrain and steep slopes, lifting and carrying equipment (up to 50 lbs.), operating electric tools (drills, saws, etc.), using hand tools (screw drivers, wrenches, hammers, etc.), and operating under varying weather conditions.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Field Service Technician ]