Hybrid (Metro Detroit, MI, USA)
- U.S. Citizen.
- Willing to travel (including Mexico, Canada and on occasion, outside North America).
- Mechanical and/or electronics aptiitude and training.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to be on feet for extended periods.
- Highly developed work ethic.
- Highly developed abilty to work alone and decision making.
Preferred, but not necessary qualifications;
- Schematic reading.
- Electrical safety training.
- Industrial environment training.
- Working directly with customers to assess their needs
- Working closely with 1g’s sales team to coordinate jobs, scheduling, and parts shipment
- Traveling to customer locations
- Troubleshooting systems
- Repairing systems
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Field Service Engineer (Hybrid (Metro Detroit, MI, USA)) ]