Columbus, OH, USA
The Field Service Coordinator is responsible for assuring the extended useful life of all Service facilities through effective and efficient maintenance; assuring that maintenance personnel are capable of performing assigned work by appropriate training and motivation; assuring the security of designated facilities and assuring compliance with all administrative policies and safety standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate branch shop service operations.
- Manage the personnel assigned to this group, adhere to company policy, and ensure customer satisfaction at all times. Schedule the technical and administrative affairs of the general shop and rebuild center, and see that work is completed correctly and within a reasonable time. Manage the flow of components from receiving to shipping, ensuring that quality and accuracy are of utmost consideration. Maintain the shop area and all company assets, including the grounds by seeing that they are properly cared for and of acceptable appearance.
- Schedule technical training for yourself, as well as shop and rebuild personnel, to maintain a high level of proficiency among personnel assigned to this position
- Communicate with other branches by telephone and correspondence regarding scheduling and reporting of component failure analysis.
- Assist the branch manager in special projects and perform other duties as deemed necessary by branch or corporate management.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximum employee morale and productivity. Consistently and constructively projects the quality philosophy and vision of the company.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by branch or corporate management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- H.S. Diploma required
- Minimum of three years of experience in the construction and mining equipment industry. Experience shall be in the area of product support, i.e., parts, technical or supervisory.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Can effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees and customers.
- Familiar with MS Office Operating Systems: Excel, Word
- Lawson Operating System is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of computers
Ability to establish credibility quickly. Must be decisive and able to recognize and support the organizations goals and priorities.
While performing the duties of this position the employee will be required to utilize the computer screen and keyboard, telephone. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and bend, lift and pull equipment, tools and parts
General office environment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Field Service Coordinator ]