We are currently seeking supervisors in multiple regions across the U.S. This role is a remote position with the ability to live anywhere within the assigned region.
Anova is seeking a Field Installation Supervisor to join our team to assist in the installation process and training of our contracted installation technicians. The Field Installation Supervisor will be a key player in the on-site customer relationship and quality assurance of installations performed for those customers. The position is full-time with approximately 75% travel.
About the Role:
- The Field Installation Supervisor is responsible for performing device installations on residential and commercial fuel tanks
- Secondary responsibilities would include training and supervision of third-party contractors, who are also performing installations
- Installation of the product will include use of a screwdriver, tape measure, reliable transportation, and a smartphone to utilize Anova’s suite of mobile applications
- Travel to customer locations to train field installation teams, and to make face-to-face contact with customers
- Escalate any customer concerns to the Installations Program manager
- Participate in meetings with Customers, Sales and Installations as a representative of the Installations department
- Review and Report on Daily/Weekly progress
- Primary job duties would involve travel on a Monday through Friday basis 75% of the time. Typical work would be regional, with travel by vehicle, and some exceptions with air travel may be required
- Draft/create or edit additional or existing training documentation as related to the field installation program
- Travel to customer locations to troubleshoot installation issues
- Onboarding and training will take place at the Anova Nebraska office
- Confident, articulate, and effective communicator with a hands-on, rollup the sleeves attitude to juggle multiple projects and workstreams
- Valid standard driver license with a clean driving record
- Able to operate a mobile phone to activate and set up cellular monitors for fuel and lubricant tanks
- Proficient with simple hand tools (screwdrivers, tape measure, etc.)
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently, to travel through a route with many stops
- Personable with the public, as the role will include end-customer interaction.
- Proficient with computer applications, including Microsoft Office – Excel Basics are a must, Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP, IF, CONCATENATE, etc.) are a plus!
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- A Front Lines Liaison: You rise to the role of representing the Anova brand, you believe in our mission, and you enjoy connecting customers to the right products for their individual needs
- A Confident Communicator: Never afraid to pick up the phone, meet designated targets, and close new business
- A Reliable Teammate: Whether you work at the office or from home, you adapt well to different environments, schedules, and the varying needs of our customers
We are very proudly “one” Anova — built by integrating the best in IIoT technology and expertise. Anova monitors more than 1,000,000 assets across nearly 80 countries for over 2000 clients, from family businesses to the largest LPG, Industrial Gases, and chemicals companies in the world. Our scale is global. Our service is local. We partner directly with customers, taking a holistic approach and delivering tailored solutions that drive innovation and improvement and make our world more safe, efficient, and reliable.
We believe that rewarding work should reward you. As part of Anova, your work, integrity, and commitment are rewarded through competitive compensation and reward strategies, through sincere appreciation, and through opportunities for growth and advancement. We put people first by providing benefits that support your life and well-being, from health and finance, to recognition and reward, and so much more — we’ve got you covered.
- Benefits based on best practices from around the world.
- People putting people first.
- Work that works for you.
Visit us at www.anova.com for more information
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Field Installation Supervisor – Multiple Regions (Remote) ]