W238N1800 Rockwood Drive, Waukesha, WI, USA
Midwest Engineered Systems, Inc.
Midwest Engineering Systems Inc. (MWES), an innovator and leader in complex systems integration, has been providing custom design and automation solutions for over 30 years. A company dedicated to customer satisfaction and successful solutions, MWES continues to expand its capabilities and has become a valued supplier to many loyal customers. MWES technical expertise includes a vast knowledge base serving customers in many industries.
MWES, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin, is currently recruiting for a FACILITIES/MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN. This is a full time, direct hire position. MWES offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package.
Our ideal candidate will be working toward or have completed an Industrial Maintenance degree program and/or 3 – 5+ years’ experience working as part of a facilities or maintenance team in a manufacturing environment. We are looking for someone with a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of electrical controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication, and excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
***** $1000 SIGNING BONUS *****
Under the direction of the Facilities Supervisor, the Facilities Maintenance Technician will use their skills to support the Facilities and manufacturing teams by performing a variety of maintenance work to maintain the building including electrical systems, heating systems, plumbing, and work with manufacturing operations on hydraulics, pneumatics and machine assembly and maintenance/repair.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic principals.
- Diagnose and repair machinery related to manufacturing including but not limited to: robots, fabrication and assembly machines.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems and determine how to correct them by checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to install and repair electrical equipment including transformers, disconnects and breaker panels
- Work directly with outside vendors to order spare parts and needed supplies.
- Bend, cut and thread pipe. Seal pipe joints with sealing compound. Install conduit and pull wires.
- Diagnose and repair air leaks on equipment.
- Support all building/facility requirements including HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical issues
- Maintains a neat and organized work area.
- Works with assemblers in troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, and electronics problems on production equipment. Makes repairs to equipment as needed.
- Performs and documents equipment upgrades, equipment replacements, and equipment part replacements.
- Performs preventative maintenance on a variety of machines including CNC, manual mills and lathes.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Midwest Engineered Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Facilities Technician (W238N1800 Rockwood Drive, Waukesha, WI, USA) ]