Nashville, TN, USA
- Assist with maintenance improvement projects
- Maintains facilities operations and integrity, upkeep, and repair of a new cGMP Manufacturing facility and grounds
- Perform, track, and log work order requests
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Complete routine maintenance and safety inspections throughout the building.
- Maintain a well-organized, clean, neat workshop and tool room.
- Manage external service providers for pest control, cleaning, landscaping
- Execute general plumbing and carpentry works.
- Perform small project assigned by Facilities Management
- Completes all required safety trainings as scheduled
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma required
- Maintenance or handyman skills required
- Willingness to assist with janitorial duties such as power washing, picking up trash, cleaning, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skill proficiency
- Ability to be on call for maintenance emergencies
- Additional facility-relevant licenses and/or certification are desired.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Facilities Technician 1 (Nashville, TN, USA) ]