16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To perform all necessary administrative duties for the CEO and assigned executive staff members. Coordinate execution meeting materials for the Board of Directors and its various committees. Prepare correspondence for executive staff as assigned. Assist with employee relations and marketing/communications-related special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent in experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency, or ability to learn, Nitro Pro, Directors Desk or other productivity software as required.
- Five or more years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Five or more years experience as an Administrative Assistant for a senior level executive.
- Experience within an Insurance company.
- Experience coordinating functions such as meetings or retreats.
- Experience managing production of printed materials, including coordinating with print and/or promotional product vendors.
- Working knowledge of basic audio/visual equipment (e.g., projectors, screens/monitors, speakers, microphones, audio recorder).
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Executive Administrative Assistant ]