Report and Return to Durham, NC cross dock daily
The Doughnut Peddler
Route Driver – $500 Sign-on Bonus (half after 30 days, half after 90 days)
Email subject line must read: DURHAM ROUTE DRIVER
Ready to take a step up in your career and have some independence? Looking for a casual, easygoing work environment with a flexible schedule? Want to have a leader who coaches you to excel? Want to be part of a family-oriented culture where every team member is valued and supported?
Great news! We have an immediate opening for overnight drivers to deliver fresh-baked doughnuts from our Raleigh distribution center to our local customers. We set you up with the training, equipment, and delivery truck that you will need to be successful – we just need you to come with a can-do attitude and a desire to better yourself.
Who we are:
The Doughnut Peddler is an established, 30-year-old company that manufactures and distributes fresh bakery products to over 4,000 convenient stores on a nightly basis. This formerly small family business is now all grown up but still maintains the benefits of a small family business culture, where each employee is valued, and an open-door policy is applied in every area that we service. Our combined bakeries manufacture over 2 million doughnuts each week, and our distribution teams drive enough miles each day to circle the earth.
Here are just a few of the perks:
- Annual earnings of $31,000 – $52,000 depending on route
- $500 Sign-on Bonus (half after 30 days, half after 90 days)
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Paid time off
- Flexible days and routes
- Full benefits – medical/dental/vision/life/disability
- Employee referral bonus
- Monthly safety bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Last, but not least, free doughnuts!
And then here is what we need from you:
- Authorization to work in the US (must provide proper documentation)
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have a clean drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (no more than 4 points). A copy of your past 3-year MVR will be required to secure an interview.
- Ability to obey all traffic rules and avoid safety hazards
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Availability between the hours of 5pm to 5am (shift schedule may vary)
- Must have basic English proficiency (spoken and written)
We look forward to welcoming you to the family . . . apply today!
*We are a second-chance employer and believe in providing opportunity. A background check is required for all new hires, but a prior felony conviction is not an automatic disqualifier.*
The Doughnut Peddler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or any other category protected by law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Evening & Overnight Delivery Driver – Sign-on Bonus (Report and Return to Durham, NC cross dock daily) ]