Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Equipment Maintenance Technician (Etch) is responsible for the maintenance systems and overall tool performance on assigned equipment in a fast paced manufacturing environment. They support wafer fab production by meeting and exceeding tool availability and quality objectives.
*This position is D shift Back End nights. Sunday-Tuesday every other Saturday 6:15 pm – 6:45 am. 12% shift differential on pay
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Engineering team with managing maintenance activities to provide optimum manufacturing support on area equipment
- Provide effective project management for tool installations and qualification
- Help Engineers develop written maintenance procedures for assigned equipment
- Drive hard down and atypical tool recovery efforts
- Drive continuous improvements in tool performance, safety, quality, and cost control
- Track and report availability, particle trends, maintenance success, and similar metrics for assigned equipment
- Assist other team members as required to meet production goals
- Ability to work on a 4/3 compressed work week.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Regularly requires sitting or standing and moving about the facility. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- AS degree in a relevant, technical field or equivalent military experience, or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 2+ years in semiconductor manufacturing work environment
- Experience with any of the following semiconductor manufacturing tools is highly desired:
- AMAT P5000 and Centura Etchers
- LAM Rainbow, 4400, 4500, 9600, or Alliance Etchers
- Semitool Magnum
- Gasonics Ashers
- Ulvac Ashers
- TEL Unity Etchers
- Experience with a variety of metrology tools, especially KLA-Tencor is a plus
- Installation/operation experience on industry standard 200mm equipment
- Familiarity with SPC, FMEA, and standard engineering practices is a plus
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to prepare and present reports of technical nature
- Strong technical capability
About Jireh Semiconductor:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Two medical plans (United Health Care HRA & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental ($2000 yearly maximum)
- Paid Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- And more!
Jireh Semiconductor prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Equipment Maintenance Technician ]