W238N1800 Rockwood Drive, Waukesha, WI, USA
Midwest Engineered Systems, Inc.
Midwest Engineering Systems Inc. (MWES), an innovator and leader in complex systems integration, has been providing custom design and automation solutions for over 30 years. A company dedicated to customer satisfaction and successful solutions, MWES continues to expand its capabilities and has become a valued supplier to many loyal customers. MWES technical expertise includes a vast knowledge base serving customers in many industries.
MWES, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin, is currently recruiting for an ENGINEERING PRJECT MANAGER. This is a full time, direct hire position. MWES offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package.
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum 5 years of Project Management, Automated Equipment/Robotics, Engineering, Sales, Applications, or other relevant experience.
***** $1000 SIGNING BONUS *****
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, administering, and completing assigned projects within budget and scheduling restraints. Organize and define the total scope of a project plan. Define project requirements and coordinate and facilitate project communication. Assist the lead engineers in developing and executing project plans. Review reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems. Provide technical support for the engineering process.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Meet with project team to develop project plan schedule and milestones. Identify open issues, pending decisions, and assign responsibilities.
- Assist the sales engineer in defining the scope of a project. Establish schedules and resource assignments. Ensure that scope definitions meet with established baselines for performance measurement and control. Goal is to improve the accuracy of cost, time, and resource estimates and to provide a mechanism for effectively handling changes in project scope.
- Coordinate with the sales and lead engineer to identify and control changes to project scope. Define whether change is beneficial and that a change has occurred. Determine the impact of the scope change on project schedules.
- Identify and develop strategies for continual process improvement, including analysis of performance statistics regarding the actual and expected outcome of the project.
- Monitor and control changes in project schedule. Determine that changes in schedule are beneficial, that the schedule has changed, and manage the changes in the schedule when it occurs.
- Assist sales engineer and lead engineer in determining what resources are required to perform project activities (human resources, materials, etc.), cost estimating, lead time data, and overall project cost control when changes have occurred. Use resource strengths to assist in project resource assignments. Identify training needed to improve employee skills for improved project performance.
Midwest Engineered Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Engineering Project Manager (W238N1800 Rockwood Drive, Waukesha, WI, USA) ]