Arlington, WA, USA
We are looking for a candidate to fill a position of an Entry-Level Elevator Mechanic Helper in a rapidly growing Elevator company. Cascade Elevators is a member of the NAEC.
Must be dependable and ready to work whether it be in a team or independent setting. We are open to those with experience as well as entry level candidates. Ideal candidates would be coming from like industries (Examples: Alarm Systems, Avionics, Tower Crane Repair, Hydraulics Technician or anyone with Hoisting Equipment experience)
We will be offering an exciting opportunity to participate in a nationally recognized Apprenticeship program once a probationary period has been successfully completed. Competitive pay (DOE) and Benefit packages. Our team works 4-10 Hr days so you will get to enjoy 3 day weekends every week.
Basic responsibilities include both shop and field work:
– Operating power tools properly and in a safe manner
– Using hand tools
– Assisting with projects in the field (High and/or Low Voltage Electrical knowledge is very helpful)
– Off loading shipments and operating a forklift
– Keeping your assigned supplies, tools and project materials well organized
– Properly disposing of waste created at jobsites
– We provide tools and materials but you are responsible for making sure you are prepared with all tools and materials needed for each days jobs.
– Additional duties as assigned
– Driving company and rented vehicles that can range up to 24′ long flat bed trucks
*Must be comfortable with working from heights and regularly lifting, pulling or pushing 100lbs+
If you feel this job could be a good fit for you, we would love to connect with you. Please send your Resume over for our team to review.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Elevator Mechanic Helper/Apprentice (Arlington, WA, USA) ]