4750 Wiley Post Way suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Utah Scientific Inc.
Utah Scientific Inc., is always looking for energetic, talented people who share our passion for the broadcast equipment industry and want to join us in serving this dynamic, growing market. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for the Electronics Technician. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow.
Education and/or Experience: Position requires 5 yrs. experience in a similar field. (Entry-level position requires High School Diploma and/or Electronic Courses.)
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
- Good troubleshooting skills to the component level.
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics
- General knowledge of basic test equipment VOM’s O’scopes etc…
- Soldering of general and fine pitch electronic components.
- Mechanical assembly.
- General PC experience. (MS Office, MIS systems).
- Receives wiring diagrams, drawings, specifications, and instructions, either verbally or in writing, concerning testing and repairing to be performed.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic theory and principles, wiring specifications and application of electronic equipment.
- Services and tests electronic equipment by checking, testing and replacing faulty components, circuit boards, and similar electronic devices.
- Informs group leader or supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment and corrective actions taken.
Possible Position Available
- Performs equipment setup for subassembly acceptance tests.
- Pretest/Sample test non-complex, high-volume subassemblies. (Does not include repair)
- Performs repetitive calibration procedures on assemblies
- Performs Analog or Digital Audio or Video System Level testing.
- Board level troubleshooting.
- Light component level troubleshooting and repair.
If you meet the minimum qualification and are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com attention Mindee Barnes, HR Manager.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Electronics Technician (Jr. to Tech I) (4750 Wiley Post Way suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT, USA) ]