16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
This position requires travel throughout the State of Oklahoma. Position will be based in Oklahoma City, OK.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Electronic Services Specialist services all areas of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processing through accurate and timely new EDI group testing and implementation, ongoing weekly maintenance, account and/or ID structure conversions, as well as annual open enrollment (OE) file processing. Provides direct and proactive support to internal and external clients, brokers and third-party administrators (TPA) by maintaining high understanding of EDI file formatting, content and processing procedures, providing outstanding service via written, phone and virtual correspondence, and meeting speed and accuracy standards set by DDOK.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Ability to alpha data enter a minimum of 5000 KSPH
- Ability to numeric data enter a minimum of 6000 KSPH
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, which includes public speaking.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel when necessary.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task while working with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles.
- Oklahoma Insurance License or ability to obtain Oklahoma Insurance License withing first (1st) year of employment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Two years of prior experience with electronic data interchanges preferred.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Electronic Services Specialist (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]