2001 Reymet Road, Richmond, VA, USA
Reynolds Consumer Products
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Mechanic to join our team at our manufacturing facility in Richmond, VA.
GREAT PAY! GREAT BENEFITS! GREAT CAREERS!
As an Electrical Mechanic you will be responsible for working safely and for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electrical/electronic components and equipment associated with all primary production, auxiliary and support equipment. You will also perform preventive maintenance checks and basic electrical construction work (bending conduit, pulling wire, building & mounting electrical panels). You will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, install and remove Electrical/Electronic Equipment or Systems using appropriate test equipment (voltage meter, oscilloscope, etc), technical manuals, schematics, drawings, ladder logic and other documentation.
- Follow all prescribed safety precautions, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Work with operators, craftsman and contractors to resolve technical issues.
You will love it here if…
- You like to do hands-on work
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow in your career
- You are an excellent problem-solver
What we have to offer you here at Reynolds
- Wisely Pay Card – so you can get your money fast
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Wellness Program that pays you back up to $1,000 a year!
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Program earn up to $1,000
- Life Insurance
- Employee Resource Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility Coverage
- Enhanced Musculoskeletal Wellness Program
We need you to have:
- Good communication skills both oral & written,
- Ability to carry out instructions when given verbally or in writing.
- Capacity to work independently, with others or in groups.
- The attitude to gather, review, and analyze information to identify and/or resolve problems.
Icing on the cake:
- Prior mechanical and/or electrical experience
We encourage veterans and individuals from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Electrical Mechanic (2001 Reymet Road, Richmond, VA, USA) ]