Green Earth Roofing Solutions LLC
Green Earth Roofing Solutions is actively seeking Electricians for Solar Photovoltaic jobs and EV charging stations.
APPLICANT MUST RESIDE IN EITHER MA OR CT
APPLICANT MUST HOLD MA OR CT ELECTRICAL LICENSE
- Qualified person must maintain an active Electrical License in either Massachusetts or Connecticut.
- Qualified person must maintain valid driver’s license and pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Qualified individual must adhere to strict saftely practices.
- Must possess ability to read, interpret, and verify calculations and correct electrical plans.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as well as flexibility to move comfortably on a roof.
- Physical requirements include climbing up and down ladders, crawling through tight spaces and sustained ability to work outside for several hours in different weather conditions such as heat, cold, rain, snow.
- Must be able to climb ladders and/or stairs; walk, stand and maintain balance on sloped surfaed such as roofs.
- Must be able to withstand frequent sitting, walking, standing, climbing, stopping, kneelin, crouching, crawling, and balancing.
This position requires the dedication of a career minded person who possesses the qualities of a leader, with interest to grow within!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 – $50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Electrical License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [E1/E2 Electrician (Connecticut, USA) ]