4343 Northeast Expressway, Atlanta, GA, USA
The Driver/Furniture Installer will load, unload and install office furniture products. Driver will transport products from CWC’s warehouse for delivery and installation at our customer sites. Must follow all safety procedures and take all precautions to prevent product damage.
- Safely operate a 26ft. box truck following all safety rules and driving laws.
- Adhere to daily route determined by Operations Route Scheduler & Supervisor.
- Load, unload, and install office furniture as desks, files, chairs, and other items at client locations.
- Measure, install, and repair products at customer sites.
- Maintain original paperwork on each delivery/job and submit this daily.
- Learn and understand the correct application and use of the products you are handling.
- Contact Supervisor immediately if involved in an accident.
- High School Diploma or GED; one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass or have DOT license.
- Has acceptable driving record (motor vehicle record).
- Ability to drive CWC trucks and vans using Company safety program.
- Ability to lift and move furniture, boxes, and equipment – 50+ lbs.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Driver/Installer ]