Erlanger, KY, USA
The Delivery Merchandise Driver Helper is responsible to assist the driver and merchandise and rotate products upon delivery including back-stock as well as delivered goods. This position assists the driver in clean up and securing assets before leaving an outlet and assists the driver in safety functions such as assisting in backing and parking. This is a fast-paced position that stocks products on shelves, displays, and in coolers.
This is a seasonal position lasting 90 to 120 days from the date of hire.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Travels with a driver, throughout the day in a truck, to deliver, fill, merchandise to standard (LOS), and rotate products at customer accounts efficiently and effectively.
- Exercises safe practices at all times and ensures a safe and clean work environment by performing related activities, including but not limited to cleaning up and securing assets before leaving an outlet and maintaining clean company vehicles.
- Fosters relationships with store staff and provides superior customer service.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Willingness to start days early and on time
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a fast paced environment
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs. of product repetitively
- Bending, stooping, reaching, and climbing in and out of a truck is necessary
- Able to work productivity in inclement weather
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work cooperatively, courteously, and respectfully with all fellow employees, customers, and consumers
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with a team spirit
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Availability to work flexible hours in variable weather conditions (including extreme heat)
- Ability and willingness to adhere to appearance standards
- Previous experience delivering, stocking, and merchandising products is preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
The work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Driver Helper – Seasonal ]