San Diego, CA, USA
The Dispatcher reports to the Transportation Manager and provides support in the timely completion of various routine departmental clerical assignments and other duties as assigned by the Transportation Manager or Transportation Coordinator.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Coordination of Participant Schedules
· Updates and communicates changes in driver daily schedules
· Enter timekeeping data and review timecards daily
· Enter all data from D/A’s
· Engage with Partners in Customer Service/ Customer Care Support
· Assist with client calls and disseminate accordingly
· Respond to all designated transport requests utilizing company resources.
· Ensure all incoming phone calls are answered in a timely manner
· Complete assigned clerical and administrative tasks as required.
· Assess the next day’s resources and forecast potential problems. Re-arrange the schedule and drivers as needed to ensure proper coverage
· Report all issues promptly with possible solutions to Management
· Schedule Transportation routes as approved by Transportation Coordinator
· Operations Lunch Relief / Backup
· Other Assigned Reports
Education & Training
· High School graduate.
· College degree preferred.
· Commercial driver license with passenger endorsement.
Knowledge and Experience
· Experience in Senior Care or related human services industry.
· 1 year experience with the elderly required
· Extensive knowledge of PACE location and surrounding areas streets, neighborhoods and traffic patterns.
· Vehicle scheduling, dispatching and office experience desired.
· Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
· Planning and organizational ability
· Ability to problem analysis, problem solving & adaptability
· Attention to detail and ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
· Must possess superior customer service skills and the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with Management, co-workers, clients and vendors.
· Working hours: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 17:00pm, varying shifts
· Overtime and some weekend work as needed
· Required to drive vehicles as needed
· May require sitting or standing for up to 4 hours
· Position requires working in a seated position while operating computer, keyboard, mouse, phones and printers and filing of documents
· Ability to use proper body mechanics
Secure Transportation is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Dispatcher – St. Paul's PACE Reasner ]