With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
What you will do:
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by up-selling existing users and cross selling new groups / divisions.
- Develop and/or expand relationships within customer base at all levels from individual contributors to C-Suite.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Customer is a positive net promoter of Icertis.
- Work closely and lead with internal teams: Professional Services, Engineering, Marketing, etc., to review customer issues, challenges, and success factors.
- Work closely with customer and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases and new potential customer value opportunities.
- Understand the needs, requirements and/or pain points of the Customer and propose potential solutions.
- Be responsible for overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of successful enterprise software sales or account management experience at least 5 of which are in a SaaS selling environment.
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, and a consultative sales approach. Experience with Miller Heiman or other solution-selling methodology a plus.
- Ability to identify & create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycles.
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience selling Contract Lifecycle Management solutions.
- Experience in managing large Fortune 500 engagements.
- Ability to develop executive level (C-Level) relationships, and lead strategic initiatives with customer, and present Icertis value proposition to C-level executives.
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, generating pipeline to grow wallet share at customers, and revenue forecasts.
- Excellent communication, negotiations and strategic thinking skills.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Director, Customer Advocacy – SLED (Remote) ]