5829 Campbellton Rd SW, South Fulton, GA 30331, USA
2AG Corporation DBA Batteries Plus
If you are seeking an opportunity with the chance to build knowledge and skills and take your career where you want it to go, APPLY NOW. Batteries Plus, locally owned and operated in the City of South Fulton in Sandtown Crossing, offers a 401(k) with company matching, employee discounts, holiday pay, paid time off, sales program incentive fund, and a yearly uniform and PPE stipend. New hires will also receive a $500 signing bonus!
We are seeking Device Repair Technicians with the desire to develop and grow. A passion to serve customers by helping them select products and services that benefit them is a must. You will be responsible for providing an excellent overall customer experience by performing repairs such as replacing screens, batteries, and other components on cell/smartphones and tablets, assist with sales, customer inquiries, merchandising and store maintenance. The ideal candidate will have device repair experience, however, if you have excellent interpersonal skills, the desire to exhibit a customer-first mentality and be of service to customers, Our Experts Will Train You.
Greet customers, determine their needs and suggest add-on items that align with customer needs; answer customer questions and maintain problem resolution proficiency standards and customer satisfaction levels; operate computer/cash register to complete sales transactions with accuracy; repair cell phones and tablets including replacing screens, batteries and other components; cut keys and reprogram key fob remotes; rotate and stock inventory; follow all safety rules/regulations, wear proper personal protective equipment, and maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
Please note this is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School education or equivalent required with relevant experience strongly preferred. Associates degree in electronics, or other technical degree preferred.
- 3-6 months of previous device repair experience desired (Our experts will train you!).
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and excellent organizational skills. Ability to work with relative independence on regular, routine duties, referring questionable situations to supervisor or others.
- Good listening and verbal communication skills with a customer focus; general knowledge of customer service policies/procedures
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to effectively manage and track multiple commitments; effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record preferred.
- Must be capable and willing to obtain WISE Level One and Two Certified Technician device repair certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At 2AG Corporation DBA Batteries Plus, you are part of a small entrepreneurial team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Device Repair Technician ]