Jonesboro, AR, USA
Under management, responsible for delivery and pick-up of patient orders supplies and equipment in a safe, effective, and timely manner. In addition, responsible for designated activities related to cleaning and maintenance, processing supply orders, and managing and disposing of hazardous waste.
- High school diploma/college graduate preferred
- 2 years prior sales experience
- Possess knowledge base of marketing/sales skills
- Knowledge of medical supplies/home healthcare desirable.
- Must have valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Possess basic organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to communicate well with patients and other employees.
- Be able to read a map.
- Dependable in attendance and job performance.
- Flexible with work schedule.
- Able to lift a minimum of 75lbs
- Adheres to organizations policies and procedures
- Performs individual delivery of patient orders and conducts in-home patient supply inventories.
- Obtains patient signatures on delivery tickets and other forms as indicated.
- Performs pick-up of supplies and equipment at completion of patient therapy and completes appropriate paperwork for returned patient goods.
- Assists in cleaning, inspecting, and performing functional tests on related equipment.
- Assists in picking, assembling, and packaging orders as needed.
- Coordinates/performs designated materials management activities including:
- Receiving incoming orders
- Stocking, rotating and maintaining inventory
- Works with managers regarding materials management activities.
- Attends/participates in inter-departmental meetings as required.
- Follows established channels of authority and communications throughout the organization.
- Assists in organizing delivery routes.
- Performs other tasks or special projects as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Delivery Technician ]