New York, NY, USA
Delivery Service Technician – Delivery Driver
Panakeia, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. We are establishing a Home Oxygen Equipment and Service business for patients needing the delivery, setup and maintenance of supplemental home oxygen therapy in the New Jersey/New York Metro areas. We are looking for a total of 10 DST’s/Delivery Service Technicians/Delivery Drivers.
The Home Oxygen Delivery Service Technician will deliver equipment to patients consistent with Company Policy regarding, The Joint Commission (TJC), quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls, and company performance measures.
Essential Job Functions
· Manages material requirements to provide complete deliveries to patients.
· Ensures compliance with company standards for TJC, cost control, waste reduction, quality patient care, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
· Complies with state and federal regulations and licensure.
· Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
· Must be knowledgeable of all patient equipment and have the ability to train on how to operate equipment.
· Participates in Performance Improvement process and adhering to approved methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
· Maintains and develops personal competencies, skills and licenses.
· Maintains vehicle to be clean, organized and operating safely at all times.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· No supervisory responsibilities
· Regularly lift/carry items weighing up to 30 lbs.
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 lbs.
· Frequent prolonged standing, sitting, and walking.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
· Ability to solve practical problems.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret procedures, or regulations.
· Ability to write reports and log patient data.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to understand and articulate services that we offer.
· Ability to assess environments for safety
· Excellent customer service skills.
Employment is contingent on:
· Background investigation
· Drug Screen
· Valid Driver’s License in state of NJ and NY with a clean driving record.
Educational and Experience Requirements
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Experience with inventory management, delivery processes and equipment operation..
· Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Work Environment and Environmental Conditions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Veterans are encouraged to apply but is not a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
We comply with the CDC Guidelines
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Delivery Driver – Delivery Service Technicians (NY/NJ) ]