Worthington, OH, USA
We want you to be a part of Wildebeest Delivery!!
English not your first language? No problem!
Diversity is a priority at Wildebeest Delivery!
- $200 Sign on bonus!!
- Starting wage is $17.50 per hour!
- No Downtown or Campus Routes
- No Step Van Routes
- Paid Training
- 10 hour days, 4 days per week
- Shift starts at 9:45am
- Paid Time Off hours start to accumulate day 1
- Medical, dental and vision coverage available after 30 days
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
Are you looking to join a company that is committed to the providing an outstanding employee experience? Where the management knows that its employees are the most vital part of the business? Where you get to work on a team but also have the freedom to manage your daily schedule? Then look no further because Wildebeest Delivery is the place for you!
Our employees tell you why they love working at Wildebeest Delivery! https://www.facebook.com/wildebeestdelivery/videos/552834556041836
Wildebeest Delivery is currently looking for team players to fill the position of Delivery Associate. Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of Amazon packages to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to all they meet during their shift. No experience delivering packages? No problem! We provide training to those who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Good candidates for this job are those:
- Who like to work independently
- Need or enjoy a schedule that starts a little later in the day.
- Where an office environment is not for them. No sitting at a desk all day at this job!
- With gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for few months
- College students and recent grads
- Must always represent Wildebeest Delivery in a customer focused manner
- Safely drive regular and extended wheel base transit vans
- Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information, to communicate with dispatcher, and to track your time.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout Columbus with 150 to 200 stops a day.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in inclement weather (Rain, Snow, Heat, Wind, etc)
- Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Complete logs and reports
- VALID Driver’s License
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass 4 panel drug screening. We do not test for marijuana use
- Must have clean motor vehicle report. (Multiple violations and accidents will disqualify you from the position).
- Available to work 4 days a week. All schedules do include 1 weekend day
- Must be able to lift, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs
Wildebeest Delivery does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.’
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Delivery Associate (Worthington, OH, USA) ]