Longwood, FL, USA
Global Procurement Solutions, Inc.
Global Procurement Solutions, Inc., (GPS Inc.) a Service-Disabled Veteran owned small business, provides federal agencies with Janitorial and Sanitation (Jan/San) supplies at discounted prices. GPS Inc is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative for its Longwood, Florida office (Not Remote).
1) Confer with customers by telephone or email to provide information about products and services, take or cancel orders, billing questions or to obtain details of complaints.
2) Download orders from electronic services and enter data into the order processing system. Place orders wither by Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Place orders using vendor online sites.
3) Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills. This may require issuing credit memos and requesting vendor return authorizations.
4) Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems. Work with customer service manager to correct problem tickets.
5) Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
6) Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
7) Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
8) Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders using computers.
9) Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine potential causes.
10) Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
11) Communicate with GPS team members to resolve issues and opportunities.
12) Review claims adjustments with distributors, examining parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving dealers’ claims.
13) Attend weekly meetings with GPS order processing team to resolve issues.
14) Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
15) Additional duties assigned, as necessary.
- Meticulous note taking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills/knowledge
- NetSuite ERP system
- Online ordering systems
- Basic accounting AP/AR/invoices/Purchase orders
- Position reports to Customer Service Manager.
- Employees must follow company standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Accounting and Sales team are available for technical support.
- Position is non-exempt. (Hourly)
- The position is full-time and is in an office in Longwood, Fl (Not Remote).
- Position has fixed hours 8-4:30, however, overtime may be required on a case-by-case basis. Weekly reporting of activity through a timesheet in NetSuite ERP system.
- Position is an ‘at-will’ and either party can terminate the employment agreement at any time for cause or for no cause.
- Both parties will make every effort to communicate at least two weeks prior to any significant employment conditions change.
- New skills and responsibilities will be added to the workload as the employee learns.
- This position is intended as an entry position, and it is expected that applicants will have an opportunity to grow their responsibilities and capabilities over time if they are able.
- GPS operates in a team environment and good team communication skills are required.
- Hourly rate of $ 15-19 (depending on experience)
- 3 sick days per year.
- 8 Paid time off days (PTO).
- 1 week (5 days) vacation after 1 year of employment.
- Eligible to participate in company 401K plan after 1 year or 1000 hours worked, must be 21 years or older.
- $100 per month physical fitness enhancement stipend
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Customer Service Representative (Longwood, FL, USA) ]