Hybrid (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA)
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the state of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference and values working in a Customer Service department with a culture that instills in each employee the feeling of respect, trust, performance, collaboration, responsibility, accountability and commitment.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Customer Service Department is a team of professionals devoted to improving the experience of various constituents (Individual New Sales, Subscribers/Members, Discount Plan Holders, Providers, Clients, Brokers and internal DDOK staff) in Oklahoma and throughout the Continental United States. The various constituents call to resolve issues concerning their dental benefits, enrollment, and website issues. As such, answering the phone is one of the key components of this department. Employees in the Customer Service Department, as the Operator for the organization, render assistance, answer questions and represent the company as the ‘Face’ of DDOK, specifically as dental benefit experts. Successful team members demonstrate superior customer service skills and are adept at typing, verbal communication, telephone communication, numeric reasoning and computer skills. Reliability is also a key requirement for Customer Service team members.
Great service means managing the relationships, the experience must be more personable and personalized; valuing the customer’s intelligence and reducing the effort that they must make to communicate with you and resolve their issues.
Effort reduction for the customer is the goal. Customer service representatives help customers do this by being good troubleshooters, shielding customers from the complexities on the back-end, and helping them navigate complexities on the front-end. Breaking down and simplifying complexity.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Must type 25 WPM
- Score a 70% or higher on Customer Service test provided by DDOK
- Previous customer service and general office experience with computers, telephones, calculators and the use of business etiquette is required
- Must have excellent organizational skills with listening, troubleshooting, analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Dental or claims processing, insurance knowledge and/or dental office experience is a plus
- Enjoy engaging with customers
- You’re able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- Problem solver
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Customer Service Representative (Hybrid (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA)) ]