10655 Southwest Manhasset Drive, Tualatin, OR, USA
Semitorr Group Inc.
Employment: Full Time
FLSA Status: Salaried Non-Exempt Range: Starts at $22.00 (Depends on Experience)
Management Role: No
Reports to: Customer Service/Inside Sales Manager
The Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative position performs a variety of customer service and inside sales functions. This position answers customer calls, answers customer questions, researches Working with other internal departments, this position is required to fulfill customers’ requests for technical information, order updates, facilitate order expedites, resolve any problems and find solutions when needed. Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, and take customer orders
- Research through multiple sources when needed to determine the best solution for customer needs
- Resolve issues with delivery, pricing, quotes and customer related issues
- Support Outside Sales Representatives by providing quotes, following up with customers, and entering orders
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships of trust through open and proactive communication
- Record accurate, detailed information regarding all inquiries, comments and complaints, as well as actions taken
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within reasonable time limits and follow up to ensure an adequate resolution has been provided
- Set up and maintain customer information in company CDM
- Strong telephone, active listening, and customer service skills
- Strong research/problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, CDM (Collaboration and Document Management) skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Epicor 21 (EP21) skills a plus
Education and Experience:
One or more years of work experience as an Customer Service Representative
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer Involves walking or standing for brief periods of time
Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at a time and occasionally lifting or carrying files, ledgers, etc.
SemiTorr Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SemiTorr Group, Inc. are derived from business needs, position requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, belief, veteran, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SemiTorr Group, Inc. makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We’re putting our employee health and safety first with socially distanced office cubicles, health screenings, and mandatory temperature checks. Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and cleaning supplies are available to all employees.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative ]