Dallas, TX, USA
Stinson LLP is seeking an Associate with four to five years of experience to join the Corporate Finance Division in our growing Dallas, Texas office.
Qualifications Required: Active Texas attorney license required. Qualified candidates will have four to five years of relevant experience (as described below), possess excellent academic credentials and have strong writing, analytical, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
Relevant experience includes experience in connection with (1) mergers and acquisitions, (2) securities law compliance / capital markets, (3) venture capital, (4) private equity, and (5) corporate governance. More specifically, candidates should have some experience with the following:
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to merger and acquisition transactions,
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to venture capital investment transactions,
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to private equity investment / leveraged buy-out transactions,
- Reviewing and providing advice with respect to Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, as well as proxy statements,
- Providing advice on corporate governance matters,
- Serving in a junior associate or lead associate capacity with respect to public and/or private offerings of equity and debt securities.
Please upload a resume, cover letter, unofficial law school and a writing sample. For questions, contact Jaclyn Steiner, Attorney Recruiting Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stinson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply to be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
For more information about Stinson, visit us at http://www.stinson.com and the NALP Directory of Legal Employers, https://www.nalpdirectory.com.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Corporate Finance Associate Attorney ]