Omaha, NE, USA
Stinson LLP is seeking an Associate with three to five years of experience to join the Corporate Finance Division in our Omaha office.
Qualifications Required: Active Nebraska attorney license or eligible to become admitted to the Nebraska bar required. Qualified candidates will have three to five years of relevant experience (as described below), possess excellent academic credentials and have strong writing, analytical, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
Relevant experience includes experience in connection with (1) mergers and acquisitions, (2) securities law compliance / capital markets, (3) venture capital, (4) private equity, and (5) corporate governance. More specifically, candidates should have some experience with the following:
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to merger and acquisition transactions,
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to venture capital investment transactions,
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to private equity investment / leveraged buy-out transactions,
- Reviewing and providing advice with respect to Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, as well as proxy statements,
- Providing advice on corporate governance matters,
- Serving in a junior associate or lead associate capacity with respect to public and/or private offerings of equity and debt securities.
Please apply online at https://www.stinson.com/careers-current-opportunities and upload a resume, cover letter, unofficial law school and a writing sample. For questions, contact email@example.com.
Stinson LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Stinson LLP is a federal contractor. Information gathered through applicant Voluntary Self-Identification will be used periodically with various government agencies for statistical reporting and to measure the effectiveness of our Affirmative Action and EEO outreach efforts. All information is requested on a voluntary basis and will be kept confidential. We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Applicants with a disability that are in need of an accommodation to complete the Stinson LLP application process should contact Human Resources at 316.268.7962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Corporate Finance Associate Attorney ]