Bradley University, West Bradley Avenue, Peoria, IL, USA
Join our talented culinary team at Bradley University!
Cooks and prepare a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
• Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
• Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, trimming, and peeling food items
• Safely uses a variety of utensils including knives
• Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
• Bakes, roasts, broils, steams, and uses a variety of cooking methods on meat, vegetables, and other foods
• Arranges, garnishes, and portions food according to established guidelines
• Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including accurate food safety and sanitation
Free uniform, work shoes, daily meal. Vacation, personal, sick time, paid holidays, 401K, and benefits available
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Cook (Bradley University, West Bradley Avenue, Peoria, IL, USA) ]