Tallon Recruiting and Staffing
U.S. Based Location
- Prepare a wide variety of documentation for “new start” effort or “modifying” an existing effort.
- Prepare a Justification and Approval for Other than Full and Open Competition, Single Source Justification (SSJ), Limited Sources Justification (LSJ)
- Prepare TEPs or SSPs as required for anticipated technically evaluated type procurement actions in a Microsoft Word format.
- Provide completed forms and documentation based on GFI samples provided.
- Submit documents for approval in the Paperless Contract File (PCF) database and maintain such files for the life of the contract.
- Prepare Memorandums for Record (MFRs) to explain the need for change orders, overruns, or new work modifications for existing contracted efforts in a Microsoft Word or Adobe format.
- Assess electronic cost proposals submitted to the Government to ensure that all spreadsheet documentation is accurate and properly accounted for via formulas embedded in the spreadsheet.
- Analyze documentation submitted as “pricing substantiation” to determine its acceptability pursuant to the regulations found in the FAR Part 15.4.
- Provide responses to ad hoc inquiries.
- Research the entire spectrum of pertinent Acquisition Regulations (AR) and other pertinent operating guidance and regulations to assess the efficiencies of the current practices of the Contracting Division.
- Utilize PD2/PCF production capability provided, shall prepare new contracts, task orders and modifications to existing contracts as well as completing.
- Create/track a list of office suspense dates/task deadlines and monitor the list to prepare weekly update to the Government. The Contractor shall query the Virtual Contracting Enterprise-Business Intelligence (VCE-BI) reports for forecasting purposes using Procurement Acquisition Lead Times (PALTs).
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to pass a U.S. government background check/investigation (Disqualifying factors include: any felony conviction, or misdemeanour conviction within the previous five years for a crime of violence, drug use/possession, theft, or fraud.)
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of relevant contract experience (OR 10+ years of relevant contract experience without a degree)
- DAWIA Level II or FAC Level II Certification
- Contracting experience with any of the following: Construction/Environmental Remediation/A-E related contracts is a plus.
- Experience with PD2 / SPS is desired
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Contract Specialist – REMOTE (Remote (U.S.)) ]