Dallas, TX, USA
Cornerstone Construction Services
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work directly with a Senior Project Manager in the field.
- Interact with customers related to their roofing and siding needs.
- Take photographs of damages and create a report for the customer.
- Provide an estimate on the scope of the project for the customer review.
- Coordinate with insurance companies and discuss with adjusters.
- Secure the sale with a digitally signed sales agreement.
Who Thrives in this Position?
- An interest in learning and being groomed into a reputable sales professional.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to carry and climb ladders, confidence on the rooftop, ability to take roof samples (cores), and to thoroughly document roof conditions, measurements, etc.
- Proven sales success track record.
- Self-motivated, driven, and energetic personality with an exceptional work ethic.
- History of exceeding goals and expectations.
- Ability to project and maintain confidence and enthusiasm over the phone and in person.
What’s In It for You?
- Lucrative sales career opening
- Earn between $65-$125K per year selling construction services
- Earn weekly pay for each lead
- Work a flexible schedule
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNT MANAGER (Dallas, TX, USA) ]