11431 Willows Rd NE suite 120, Redmond, WA, USA
Joslin Capital Advisors LLC
When you join Joslin Capital Advisors, LLC, you join one of the top independent, fee-only wealth management firms in the Puget Sound area. We are a cohesive team that works hard to give our clients exemplary counsel and service. Our clients are affluent individuals and families who stick with us throughout their lifetime and turn to us first for expert advice and guidance. Building deep client relationships is the foundation of our firm. You will find ample opportunities to develop professionally and contribute meaningfully here, in a work environment that is friendly, supportive and committed to success through excellence and growth. When you succeed, we succeed. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.joslincapital.com
We are looking for a career-oriented person who is passionate about people, adept at numbers and wants to make a difference in our team and the lives of our clients. The person in this supportive role is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of clients and account maintenance, serving as a key contact person for all account-related client requests. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a culturally collaborative team of learners who motivate and inspire each other.
We’re looking for someone with these qualities –
- Exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative.
- Reliable, follows through on commitments
- Does not shrink from new challenges.
- Passionate about helping new and existing clients.
- Organized, detail-oriented, manages and prioritizes tasks.
- Committed to delivering accurate, high quality work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Collaborative, works effectively with others.
- Flexible team player, adapts to change and open to new ideas.
- Committed to uphold firm’s purpose, vision and values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate and field client service calls.
- Prepare and process all paperwork for client transactions, including but not limited to opening new accounts, closing accounts, transferring assets, deposits, withdrawals, account title changes, address changes; communicate status of transactions to clients and advisors (e.g., when assets have transferred, when deposits are received, etc.).
- Provide ongoing client account maintenance (e.g., all money requests, checks, wires, ACHs, regular periodic transfers, transfer of securities amongst accounts, special accounts, ongoing special client instructions, etc.).
- Check custodian alerts daily and perform appropriate actions.
- Set up and generate client reports.
- Process required minimum distributions (RMDs).
- Collaborate with Advisors for proper client onboarding, with duties including client education (e.g., online account access) and proper account set up.
- Assist with client billing.
- Maintain accurate notes and records in the CRM.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics or related experience.
- 3+ year of experience in client service and/or operations in the financial services industry (preferably with an independent registered investment advisory firm).
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A working knowledge (preferred but not required) of:
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) software, like Junxure Cloud.
- Financial planning tools (MoneyGuide Pro, eMoney, PortfolioCenter/Tamarac).
- Compliance requirements related to the securities industry.
Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Health insurance
- PTO program
- Shorter Friday hours during summer months
- Job training, career development, and potential for long-term growth
If this job sounds like a good fit, we’d like to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, as well as a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Client Service Associate (11431 Willows Rd NE suite 120, Redmond, WA, USA) ]