Remote (Oklahoma City, OK, USA)
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the state of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Client Relations Group Setup Representatives service all areas of fully insured pooled group accounts through accurate and timely processing of new groups, group changes and/or group terminations, as well as establishing and distributing legal plan documents and/or supplies necessary to support the administration of the account, in addition to servicing billing and eligibility. Provides direct and proactive support to clients (internal and external), brokers and support staff by maintaining high quality knowledge and service, promoting DDOK electronic services and meeting goals and standards set by DDOK.
- High school diploma or equivalent in experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, which includes public speaking and presentations.
- Typing a minimum of thirty (30) wpm.
- Minimum alpha data entry skills of 5000 ksph.
- Minimum numeric data entry skills of 7000 ksph with.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while working with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles.
- Oklahoma Insurance License or ability to obtain Oklahoma Insurance License within first (1st) year of employment.
- Minimum one year Customer Service related field.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel overnight when necessary.
- Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing Relations or similar degree field a plus.
- Experience in a multi-tasking office or administrative environment.
- Knowledge of group insurance profession.
- Excellent Customer Service background preferred.
- Prior Benefit Administration experience a plus.
- Health industry/group insurance background preferred.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Client Relations Representative – Group Setup ]