16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider
in the state of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Claims and Benefit Administration and Supervisor of Claims in the daily operations of the Claims and Benefit Administration Department to include staff training, tracking audits, group benefits administration, documentation and problem solving. Plays a vital role in maintaining claims and group setup turnaround times, quality control and production audits. Must effectively communicate with Claims staff and Management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Problem resolution skills in order to answer internal and external inquiries, and questions or problems raised by department personnel or external customers
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Human Relations skills in order to interact with staff, other departments, and external customers
- Self-starter with high organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated leadership experience/skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience with operation and application of personal computer, as well as Word and Excel
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- College degree
- Dental terminology and experience
- Dental office experience
- Team lead or management experience
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Claims Team Lead (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]