16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the state of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
This position is responsible for the approval and processing of all adjustment requests, refunds, and check re-issues, as well as determining the correct benefits and polices are applied according to contracts and DDOK processing policies. Communication regarding adjustments is vital in order to assist Customer Service in providing excellent service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience within the aQden claims processing system
- Must be able to alpha data enter a minimum of 4,000 ksph
- Must be able to numeric data enter a minimum of 7,500 ksph
- Ability to type 25 WPM
- Ability to score 70% or more on Customer Service skill test Problem resolution skills
- Dental terminology and experience preferred
- Knowledge of provider contracts
- Complete understanding of claim pricing rules and regulations
- Knowledge of DDOK products and processing policies
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Claims Specialist (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]