16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Responsible for processing Medicaid claims, dual Delta claims, predeterminations in for pay, and assigned workflow queues. Also acts as backup for claims adjustments, soft denials, and data entry of paper claims. Must have a clear understanding of DDOK’s processing policies and guidelines in order to apply appropriate parameters to determine benefits according to the contracts and processing policies in force.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to data enter 4000 KSPH alpha & 7000 KSPH numeric.
- Ability to type 40 WPM.
- Problem resolution and organization skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of the aQDen Claims Processing System.
- Dental terminology and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of benefit coding or in the dental health field.
- Knowledge of DDOK products and processing policies.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Claims Processor II (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]